Aug 14, 2010

Summer recap

I can't believe summer is pretty much over!  I don't know about you guys but it has been a COLD one for us.  I guess that's what I get for living in Canada.  Here is a {very} brief summary of my summer...going backwards.

{August}--so far
I pretty much fell in love all over again with the girls I babysit.  I hadn't seen them for a few months and they have grown up so much.  The baby {below} is even walking now.  *sigh*


 {July}
We did a lot of family outings and caught tadpoles. 


{June}
We went on vacation to visit grandparent in Ontario.  Driving home {a solid 3 day drive} our van broke down...on July 4th morning...in Michigan.  Lovely combination if I do say so my self.  We spent a good portion of the morning at McDonalds playing in those indoor play places.
 


The End

Summer has been great. Lots of exciting life changing stuff

I hope all of you have had an awesome summer!

P.S.
I can't stop looking at my Africa pictures and have "found" a bunch of awesome ones.  That being said you might have to put up with me posting a bunch of those pictures.  I know, it will be hard to deal with all that cuteness, but you'll live

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design