Jan 24, 2011

Alex and Melissa

I can't get over the cuteness of these two children!
I could just eat them up!  Here is some more info on them...

Alex:
BOY, born September 25, 2006

Sweet smile! Alex was born with CP. Alex is a sweet boy. He is described as VERY smart, and the orphanage staff desperately want a family for him. He is not able to walk at this time, and he does have a functional systolic murmur in his heart.
Alex will remain bedridden when he is transferred to the institution. Hope we can find a family for him soon!
MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE

You can see his profile ----> Here
 
Melissa:
Girl, Born June 17, 2005
Global delays/CP
More info coming, facing transfer

You can see her profile ----> Here.



Cute?  I think so.  I can't wait 'til their families find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design