Jan 10, 2011

Did you know...?

That...

-All the kids in my family have a name starting in 'J'?  And the new 'soon-to-be' member of my family will also be given a 'J' name.  That is 8 kids in one family all with 'J' names.  People get us confused...

-I have a slight obsession with Dr. Seuss.  I dream of owning all of his books and reading them to my kids every single day.  No really, I do.

Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There's no one alive who is youer than you.
-Dr. Suess

-I am having a really hard time being back in Canada which explains me being....'gone' (For lack of a better word), from the blogging world.  It is not from lack of things to say.  Not at all.  I have tons to say.  I just don't know how to say it.

-My family is the first family to adopt from this certain Eastern European country in our province.  And we are feeling it.  Prayers for us as we work out all the kinks would be grand.  On a happy note, our home study did come in the mail today!  Woohoo!!  Signed and stamped and everything.  On another 'un-happy' note, we did not make the deadline we were given.  Our agency assures us it will be OK though so we are hopping for the best!

-We got over 15 inches of snow here this weekend and it is really, really cold.


Yeah, that is about it. 

I should go study for my big, big English exam because, you know, after taking 3 months off of school you have to do those type of things. 
Oh joy.

3 comments:

  1. I have friends who are twins and their family has the "J" name thing, too. But what's extra fun is that their parents both have J names, and all of their Mom's siblings have J names. And they want to continue the tradition. haha.

    Praying for you, sweet friend. Praying as you transition. Praying that your sweet sister gets to come home soon and that you all find encouragement in the journey to her.

    I'm blessed to know you, Joanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you all had J names! Thats awesome!

    Happy Studying. Hey, better English that Chemistry. (at least to me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm feeling a whole lot less stressed tonight than I did this morning. Thanks for holding the fort this morning while your mother freaked out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design