Jan 2, 2011

twenty-ten

Last year rocked.  Seriously it did. 

January:

-I went to public school for a semester.
-I turned 16.

February:

-My brother got married and my whole family was together for one weekend.
-I found out about the Uganda trip in May.
-School was nuts.

March:

-Fundraising.
-Fundraising
-Fundraising.
-School

April:

 -More fundraising. {Story of my life..or at least the first half of 2010}

May:
-All the fundraising pays off!  I went to Uganda!!  The beginning of so much more.

June:

-Family vacation.
-Started planning next trip to Uganda.
-Dad said "yes" to adoption!!

July:

-Summer school.
-Lots of Family time!
-More planning for Uganda.
-Lots and lots of adoption research.

August:

-Met up with my best childhood friend who.I.miss.tons.and.tons

September:

 -Uganda...again
-We committed to my sister in Eastern Europe!!!!!!

October:

 -More Uganda.

November:

 -Surprise, more Uganda!!!!

December:

-I.Love.Uganda
-I left Uganda
-Christmas.
-Malaria

Goodbye 2010.  You will be greatly missed!!

1 comment:

  1. so awesome. Happy New Year! How long will it be before you can post a picture of your little sister?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design