Mar 7, 2011

Guess who!

Guess who I received pictures of the other week?

Photobucket

Do you recognize him?

Photobucket

How about now?

What, you still don't know who this is?

Photobucket

How about now, do you recognize this sweet smile and beyond cute face?

Photobucket

It's Alex! 
{Alex is a 4 year old orphan living in Eastern Europe. He has CP .}
And I just about died of cuteness when I found these pictures in my inbox.  They are older, I am guessing about a year old (?).  So he would be about 3 years old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just want to scoop him up and never put him down.

Photobucket

As much as I loved seeing these pictures they also broke my heart.
The difference between these next two picture makes me pray even harder for a family to step forward and adopt this sweet boy.
picture #1
Photobucket

picture #2

Photobucket

Do you see it?

Sweet Alex, is still sitting in the same baby walker.  But, now his toys are gone.  break.my.heart  Please join  me in praying for a family for this boy.  He will be turning 5 this September and he will be transferred to an institution and will remain bedridden for the rest of his life.  IF he is not adopted first.

You can find more information on him at Reece's Rainbow
Please pass his info on to anyone you might know who might be open to adopting him.
But most importantly, please pray for him and for his family to step forward soon.

And, because he is cute...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that breaks my heart as well! thankyou so much for sgaring this in the forget me not friday linkup xxxxx

    am going to add a picture of alex right now to the gallery, lets hope his mummy sees it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting about Alex! What a cutie! I posted about him this week too. I do hope his family finds him soon -- before he loses his smile!

    Here's a link to my post about him:

    http://savinghissparrows.blogspot.com/2011/07/sparrow-of-week-alex.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design