Mar 26, 2011

Spring in Canada

It is officially spring, or so I've heard.
We are not feeling it here at.all.  This week we have had record snow falls.
In case you don't believe me, I took some pictures to prove it to all you Southerners.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Abby (age 4) let me use her as an example of how high the snow is by our drive way.


Photobucket

She is a really, really weird child.
Goodness I love her.

Photobucket

The snow has been so bad that people are snow blowing their roofs.
Um, yeah.  It's a little weird.

Photobucket

My parents were gone all day on Thursday.  We had a hoot. 
It makes me excited for when they are gone picking up our sister in EE. 
 We even got a little school work done in between playing outside and eating cake.

Since coming home from Africa I really have not been taking pictures.  I didn't really realize it until I was looking through my pictures on my computer and realized I had, well, none.  None that were not pictures of black kids that is.  I have been making a point of taking more pictures now. 

And get this, I actually like taking pictures!  hah, big surprise there.

My dog is getting big.  Notice I said dog not puppy.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Like I said, Abby is her own person.  Here she is 'swimming' in the snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joshua (age 9) is currently the only boy at home.
He melts my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

It's days like this that I never want to forget. 
It has hit me how fast life goes by, and I don't want to miss anything, I really can't afford too.  These days of waiting for the new Little to come home are really special.  We have no choice but to sit back and wait. 
It's a weird feeling.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this southerner does not envy you! eddison is soooo cute! and so are Abby and Joshua. Normal life is oh so sweet :) Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design