May 15, 2011

5 days

5 days until my parents leave.

I can hardly believe it.  Wow.  There is a lot to get done but at the same time we are all just chilling waiting for  Friday to arrive.  We are so ready to get to this next step in the process!  Not only will they meet the New Sister this trip but they will also be able to get some key paperwork going to get her HOME.  Both are very good things. :)

Abby absolutely adores our cat.  Our cat sheds like crazy and if it wasn't for the fact that Abby loves her so much she would not be allowed in our house.  We seriously have cat hair everywhere.  But she is Abby's best friend so we deal with it.


Me and Joylynn look like sisters in this picture.  The End.


Mom wanted a nice picture taken with her and Josh (age 9)...



Yup.  He was not feeling it.

Our house is stocked with food and my parents have toys and craft supplies packed to keep the Sister busy on their orphanage visits. You know, the important things.  Come on Friday!

And because she is the cutest 8 year old girl I know of (because I don't actually know her..yet)..here is another picture of miss Goergia.


Is it just me, or do you think we are going to be having to fight the boys away from her when she turns 16?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! Will you be watching all your siblings while your parents are gone? Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design