May 10, 2011

Introducing....{!}

I am very, very happy to introduce you to my sweet sister.
Meet the soon-to-be *mylastname*

'Georgia'!!


I am in love.  The picture below was the first picture we ever saw of our girl.  Cute much?


I have loved Reece's Rainbow for a long time and could not be happier that we are adopting one of their sweet angels!  'Georgia' is a code name given to her by Reece's Rainbow to protect her identity.  We will not be calling her that but for now that is what I will be calling her here.

We committed to her back in September but for a ton of different reasons have not been able to announce it 'til now!  It has been SO hard to not talk about her!

We can not wait to bring her home and help her grow and become everything we know she can be! 
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us. 
God's timing really is perfect.

Now that I can share her sweet face you will be seeing (and hearing) much more about her. 
I hope your ready. :)

More to come as we work out dates this week for our first visit to meet her!

p.s.
If anyone is interested you can check out our page on Reece's Rainbow HERE.  Oh how I love seeing us on the 'almost there' page!!  And please, no stalkers. : )

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I love her to pieces!! She is precious!!!!! About to look at your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanna,
    I'm Sooooooooo happy!!!!!!! Yeah I'm praying hard for her and your family. I'm looking forward to hearing everything! Congrats she is very cute!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOO exciting! No wonder you love RR so much! Congrats to you big sis!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design