May 31, 2011

My little Russian love

Shannon.  My, sweet, sweet Shannon.

This is an exciting week for this little Russian angel.


A few days ago she got her own individual adoption grant fund.  Boo-yah!!  One point towards increasing her chances of finding a family!!  I was (and still am) so happy for her.  Getting a grant fund and getting listed among the other children was/is a BIG step towards finding a family. 

I was happy so that night I decided to do some digging on her, and my digging paid off..

There she was.
I recognized her right away.
She had gotten bigger.
She was still just as beautiful, with just a hint of her beautiful smile.

And she stole another piece of my heart.

I wanted to make a few things sure so I sent out an email.  
And now, I can share with you.

Here she is...


My beautiful Russian princess who just so happened to be born with designer genes.

An updated picture goes far in finding a child a family.  This new picture also stands out among all the other pictures on the page.  Score number two towards finding a family for Shannon!!  This picture is recent.  At least the 'taken sometime in the last couple of months' kind of recent, and she still looks like I did when I was 4.  I am in love with this new picture.  I can't stop looking at it.  Not only is the subject super cute but the whole picture kind of has an 'old school' feel to it that the photographer in me loved.  I really could not of asked for a better picture. 

If you haven't already, go check out her page on Reece's Rainbow!

I can't wait to see what God is going to do in this little girls life!

Dear Shannon,
May the Lord bless you and keep you and make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you and give you peace.  I love you and am praying for you.  Stay strong and brave.
Love, Joanna

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! New pictures make SUCH a difference! and she is still absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE how much you love this sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design