May 13, 2011

Travel Dates!!

We have plane tickets booked!!!

My parents fly out next Friday and will arrive in Europe on Sunday!  And then the real fun begins!

On Wednesday (May 25th) my parents will be meeting this cheeky love-bug for the first time. 


That is 14 days away.  14!!!!!!!!!!!

So, soon this girl who has waited way to many years will meet her Mama and Papa.

I.can't.wait.

Not to mention that us back home will be getting updated pictures!!  I can't wait to see how she has grown!!

9 days until take off!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm so excited for you all! And yeah more pictures! Please tell your parents I will be praying for them and your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very excited to be leaving and meeting our girl. Thanks to all for prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design