Jun 14, 2011

Melissa's Family

"Sometimes in life, there are things you just know.  We know that Melissa is our daughter!  Now we just have to go get her!"

You have no idea how happy it makes me to see someone claim Miss Melissa.  I will never get tired of seeing families created through adoption.  never.  

You can meet Melissa's new mom, dad and adorable little sister..


And here at their Family Sponsorship Page (On RR):  www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorcall
Please keep Melissa and the Calls in your prayers as the work hard to bring Melissa home!
xoxo


Side Note: Now that Melissa has a family I will be advocating for another child.  Why you may ask?  Because there are still 147 million orphans out there.  Enough said.  In the next day or two I will announce who the new little love is.  Unless your not fond of cuteness overload, your not going to want to miss it. :)

2 comments:

  1. hey Girl!!! Im in Odessa, its beautiful beyond words...but more than that...im with Berkeley!!! Thank you AGAIN...and AGAIN! for making her facebook page. I will thank you every time I can...think of you often while im here, I know YOU are where this started...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna,
    As I'm sure you probably know, it was Melissa's birthday yesterday! Just wanted to share a post we did about her birthday.
    http://asiblingforsillylily.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design