Jul 10, 2011

A 'C' filled weekend

I spent a ton of time with C again this weekend.  She was here Saturday, I was at her house Saturday night, she was at my house again today.  Even yesterday afternoon when we officially had a few hours apart we kept bumping into each other at the fair.  I'm exhausted but it was good.  I officially love this kid.

What's not to love?


Today at church she asked what we were doing and I whispered that we were singing.  Ohh, okay, that is something  she knows how to do.  She spent the next song and a half singing "twinkle, twinkle little star" and the spider man theme song.  Did I mention our church is really, really tiny?  And that she wasn't singing quietly?  
Yup, I love her.







2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design