Sep 23, 2011

Transferred

Alex has been transferred.

Plain and simple, my boy is now living in a mental institution.

I knew this day would come.  I was dreading it.  I was hoping and praying a family would step forward and go get him.  That his orphanage would be able to keep him at his orphanage until a family could go get him.  

None of those things happened.  He has no family.  His orphanage could keep him there no longer.  

Please go back and read THIS post.
Watch the documentary.  It is real. 
It will show you what mental institutions can do to a smart happy little boy like Alex.

My heart cries.


"For I know the plans I have for you; declares the LORD.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

------------------------------------

Alex is still adoptable.  He still has a chance at a family.  He needs us to yell for him even louder now.  I don't want to think about what he is living through right now.  He is still so young.  
He doesn't turn five until Sunday.

There are only a few more days left in Alex's birthday giveaway.  
Please go see Amber's blog for more details. 

Any size donation to Alex's grant fund gets you entered to win prizes.  Every.single.dollar helps.  You can also be entered by simply sharing about Alex. 

THANK YOU so much everyone who has prayed for Alex and shared about him/donated to his grant fund.  We did not prevent him being sent to the institution, But maybe, we can get him of there quickly. 

 He needs a family..NOW.  He needs our prayers...NOW.  Please act.

6 comments:

  1. OH NO! So sad. Praying for Alex! A mental institute is no place for a smart boy like him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Joanna... Keep yelling, his family will find him yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant stop thinking about him!! you are doing an awesome job, dont give up! i have just posted about alex and shared on fb and twitter. i also wanted you to know we have told amber we are donating $100 once our new bank cards arrive (it should be soon, we had to cancel everything when i lost my purse!) if i could go and get him myself i would! much love honey. you and amber hang on in there.jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Praying and praying. I hate that stupid 125% of the poverty level rule. I'd take him home in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JOANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! go look at reeces rainbow! aaaaggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sending you the biggest hugs and kisses!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay AT LAST! paypal now working after a long slog of problems and finally beenable to boost this beautiful boy's fund $100. love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design