Sep 4, 2011

We went away

Last weekend between coming and goings my family ran away.  It was wonderful.  We went to one of my favorite places in the world, right in the mountains.  Heaven I tell you.



My favorite older sister was home, but now is gone again.  
People are always coming and going in our family.


Love this kid so much. 


Little sister isn't looking so little anymore!!


The drive there and back is crazy.  We do a lot of sleeping to pass the time. :)


And dad drives.


Now we are home.  And it is cold.  And we all can't wait to have our girl home!

the end.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the mountains! So pretty. Praying for your family! P.S you and your family are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design