Sep 26, 2011

Abigail turned five!

-This kid is back in our lives for a while.  I think we are all pretty smitten with her.  Can you see why?  It doesn't help that I get paid to watch watch her.


-Tomorrow is our court date for our E. European adoption.  Please pray everything goes smoothly.  We are not expecting any problems but we have ran into so many other delays one just never knows.  Hah.  I can't handle this adoption.  I am so blessed. 

-Abby had a birthday yesterday.  Tear.  Baby girl is now five.  How did that happen?  Funny thing is, she is acting so much older today.  And yesterday she was convinced she could cross the road without holding someones hand because she is now five.  No way sister.  She had some friends over.  I loved it.  And I love group pictures were no one is looking at the camera.  Seriously.  So funny.


My baby girl.  And her eye dimples.  Anyone else know someone with eye dimples? 
 I can't get over how cute they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design