Oct 16, 2011

The Farm

This afternoon me and Lily joined a bunch of her family for dinner and a trip to the farm.  Lily had a blast and it was nice to get out and do something.  The farm was really neat.  It had a bunch of slides, a corn maze, some animals, pumpkins and other neat fall-ish things.  It was just a really neat place that I know my family would of loved.


This little girl is related to Lily some how (don't ask me how, I have no idea).  She was super sweet and is probably the most social 8 year old that I have ever met.  She was such a help with Lily too.  Changing diapers, giving Lily her food (through her feeding tub no less!) shoving her shoes back on her feet, you name it, P wanted to help with it!


P also convinced Lily to go down the big slide, which really surprised me as Lily hasn't wanted anything to do with the slide at the playgrounds we have visited!


Now we are back home.  Lily fell asleep on the way home and woke up kind of grumpy.  So adorable how the world is such a cruel place for a 3 year old to wake up too.  Some french fries, water, and Mario fixed that though!


It was a good day.  Now we are hanging out and tomorrow is the start of a new week!  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design