Oct 12, 2011

Happy day

-Melissa met her mom and dad today.  She is perfect and oh so cute.

-It was sunny and warm today.  We went on a walk looking at Halloween decorations and played outside all morning.

-At home we are working on the next steps of getting our Gergana home.

-Lily had a 2 hour nap and grandma came over this evening which made Lily very happy.

And sometimes you have to turn a blind eye (after breaking out the camera) to 3 year old antics...for the sake of happiness.



Now, I'm ready for bed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is so adorable.

    Happy for you guys about Gergana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Lily is soo cute!!! :) But I don't think you are quite ready for bed yet, I think you need to take a shower to get the sand outta your hair! ;)

    Sarah
    (forhisgloryhandiwork on the forum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...that naughty laugh! hahaha What a stinker! Cute one though!!! I miss her to pieces! I like the second one where she is already laughing so hard at being naughty that she doesn't realize that it just hit the umbrella and not you! haha What a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design