Nov 7, 2011

5 things

1. Older sister met baby niece for the first time today.  Today also happens to be baby Ava's 2 week birthday.  I can't believe it has been 2 weeks.  Time moves so quickly.

{pssst.  do you notice that lovely piece of jewelry on her finger???}



2. Little brother looks so cute reading on the couch.


3. Eddie is a year old today.


4. Our basement rec room has turned into a toy room.  I love it.  Toy vomit proves that little girls have been busy playing.  And there is nothing cuter and lovable then little girls playing.


5.  C's trademark face makes me laugh.  The one day when we took her to church she walked around showing everyone this face. "Hey, hey, hey..watch this!"



Praying that this week will hold some adoption news for us.

1 comment:

  1. 1.Ava is adorable.

    2. You guys have snow?? Haha we STILL don't! Crazy.

    3. I think I missed something..who is C??

    4. Still praying!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design