Nov 18, 2011

Creative? I think yes

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am not naturally creative.  Not.in.the.least.  But luckily for the kids I watch the Internet was invented.  Pinterest fills in the cracks around my uncreative mind.  thank.you.very.much  So when I saw this the other day I loved it.  SO fun!! 

Glow sticks, meet the Bath tub.  Bath tub, meet the Glow sticks.


Add in a mirror?  And it doubles the fun.
This was a hit with Abby (age 5).  She loved it and had as much fun with it as I thought she would.
Go try it.  now.

*funny story.  Abby was splashing around in the water today.  I asked her what she was doing and she responded that she was pretending to be a beaver.  Canadian much?*

3 comments:

  1. Joanna - I wanted to thank you so so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It brought me so much peace! Your sister is beautiful. Goodness, I cannot wait for her to come home! :) Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you. When you get asked so many questions over and over again about adoption, it is so nice to hear from someone who understands!! I'll be praying for your family and your adoption! (And let's keep in touch!)

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beaver story. :) And thanks for the glow stick idea. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny i have a glow stick bath post about to publish!

    anyway honey you won a prize in the giveaway!
    i am so excited!
    you won the 3 wishes creation print, 'I am enough' well done honey...could you email me your contact details xxxxjane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design