Nov 4, 2011

In the snow.

It snowed last night.  It is freezing outside and winter is finally here.  
Makes me miss Africa a bit more then usual.

Anyway, these two just are not having a very good week.  I think Abigail is needing some space.  Should be a real shock for her when Gergana comes home and is here 24/7..sharing her room.  Oy. 


By this afternoon it was time to get rid of some pent up energy they were busy fighting off in the basement.  Snowsuits went on and mittens were found.  And it was an awesome hour out in the snow.  Above you will see their 'sledding hill'.  Umm, yeah.  That kept them entertained for a good 20 minutes.


When they are outside they play so well together.  They work together and have so much fun.  It is precious to watch.  They have even learned how to take turns.
(which is huge for my slightly spoiled baby sister.)


Goodness I love these girls.  For the very first time yesterday C exclaimed, "I Lub You!".  
Melt my heart.
And that girl is so photogenic, I could die.


By this evening I really am not minding it being winter.  I do believe it will be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot for fun!!!! They are sooo cute! Have fun in your winter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design