Dec 5, 2011

flip flop

Tomorrow is the day.  The day I have been dreaming of for years.
All the praying.  All the tears.  All the hard work.  And the day has come.

We will be heading out tomorrow morning at about 10:30 for our facilitators office.  We will go over paperwork and wait for Gergana to arrive.  She is coming in from her town in the mountains (about a 4 hour drive) with the orphanage director and we are not sure when she will arrive.  Hopefully it won't be to long!  We are excited and nervous all at the same time!  I can't believe the day has finally come!

flip flop!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! I love reading the updates. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design