Dec 28, 2011

Who are you missing out on?


“My friends, adoption is redemption. It’s costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. Buying back lives costs so much. When God set out to redeem us, it killed Him."
-Derek Loux

We could of missed out on this.  It would of been so easy to say no.  To continue on with our lives.  But I'm so glad we didn't.  We would of missed out on Gergana.  We would of missed out on so much JOY.  We would of missed watching this miracle unfold.  Seeing this girl learn to love.  Seeing her learn about God.  Seeing her be redeemed. 


And Gergana?  She would still be in the orphanage.  Just one child among 60 others.  Living her whole life without a mom or a dad.  And when she graduated school?  She would be out on the streets with nothing and no one.  She wouldn't be able to get a job because of her special needs and her darker skin.


We could of missed out on so much.  We could of missed out on this child.


Outing from Joanna Rist on Vimeo.



Who are you missing out on? 

I look at these babes and I see Gergana.  They are real children.  Children with so much to offer, so much JOY.  They are waiting.  Just waiting.  Are you missing out on one of these children?





{sisters!}


“My friends, adoption is redemption. It’s costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. Buying back lives costs so much. When God set out to redeem us, it killed Him."
-Derek Loux

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the video... I'm so excited to watch her bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kids that you posted!!! I have been praying that these same kids find homes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful beautiful...praying those babies find families soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video! Makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design