Jan 8, 2012

Shattered.

How can this be?

Ksenia's old picture..

Ksenia's new picture..


I have no words.  
Pray, please pray, that someone will take this girl home.  She is 7 and running out of time.

"Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me."
Psalm 31:2

------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia Region 7 – General Information

  • 2 trips
  • 1st trip, Both parents for 5-7 days
  • Wait 3-6 months for court
  • Both parents travel for 2nd trip, one can leave after 4 days, the other waits 10-25 days longer
  • No family size restrictions
  • Both parents must be younger than 60 years
  • Fee includes a $500 orphanage donation
  • Married couples and single mothers may apply
  • Families CANNOT adopt unrelated children at the same time
  • Total expected costs for Canadian families:  $50,000-$55,000
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A PARTNER AGENCY FOR CANADIAN FAMILIES ONLY IN THIS REGION

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my heart just broke.
    I will be praying for her and all the others waiting for families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... I updated her picture, but I didn't pay that much attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I know nothing about this little girl or what her circumstances are, but I am going to dig around your blog to see if you have anymore information. How much longer will she be adoptable for? Where is she from? How absolutely heart breaking. Praying for sweet Ksenia.

    (I just re-discovered your blog. I used to blog at In My Life, but have a "new(er)" blog now..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna...ksenia is added to the gallery and yourlinks have been added next to aiden, shannon and ksenia...is that ok?xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design