Jan 1, 2012

What happened?

I have become one of those people.  You know the ones.  The type of person who randomly looks up cute pictures of dogs on the internet.  I swear, a week of watching Animal Planet in Bulgaria did something to me!  I find my pup way to adorable.  


And when I found Kenya sleeping on my bed the other day?  My heart may of melted a little.



I fear I'm on a slippery slope towards buying dog booties and celebrating animal birthdays!
Just kidding mom.
But really.

This happens to be my favorite page in my Bible.  


It's a good one.  You should read it.

Happy New Years everyone!

2 comments:

  1. lol...i recently started a 'dog' board on pinterest...oh and if you wanted to celebrate our Maisy's birthday is 29th august! ( we normally throw a party in the local woods with her doggy friends! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also guilty! Manny got socks in his stocking this year. And also a sweater. And at one point he had a bath robe. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design