Mar 19, 2012

Bonding with the two littlest sisters

Today I had to go to the dentist.  The first time I had been in years.  Surprisingly I had no cavities and my wisdom teeth are good to stay.  Hallelujah, praise the Lord.

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing some shopping.  We looked through a bunch of dresses, picked up a piece of technology sent straight from God to me, and made a stop at wal-mart.  While mom did the important shopping me and the babies ran off to get some of the funner items.  
Like Shampoo.    

Jordyn Gergana has been home for 3 months now and I feel like we have finally turned a corner in sister bonding between her (age 9) and Abigail (age 5).  They laughed almost non stop today and shared many inside jokes.  Gergana is settling into the big sister role nicely.  It's so good to see after them being at each others throats the last 3 months.

Photobucket
Abigail does not have a black eye. Promise.  She was loving the makeup testers.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love filling Gergana's mind with fun, new memories for her to have.  She has nine years of orphanages in that little brain of hers.  So many of those years we will never be able to share with her.  It's important to me that we can start sharing some memories.

And because they are cute and precious and make strangers smile as they run through stores:



For some reason this movie cracks me up.  Where did she learn those dance moves?  I die.



It was a good day.  And for the sake of sanity, you need some of those.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sisters !!! They are sooooo adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to those last words and what you said about making memories, even though we've lost so many. They are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design