Apr 5, 2012

The new pink hat

First off, isn't this littlest sister the cutest thing since puppies?  I love her.
Photobucket
------------------------------------------------------------------
Gergana has wanted a hat since she came home.  Whenever we are out shopping she asks for one and the other day we finally found the perfect one.  

And it was pink.

Photobucket

The new pink hat?  Absolutely precious.

Photobucket

Especially when her (quickly growing) curls peek out from under it!

Photobucket

This sister of mine is just beautiful.  I'm pretty much green with envy over her skin and hair.  She is also her own person.  100%.  I have never met a kid so ::ahem:: unique.  She has added so much spice to our life.

Photobucket

If she needs to have her tongue out to let me take a picture of her?  So be it.  At least it's a picture.
(yes, she is still super camera shy.) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please agree with me that this Bulgarian-Canadian is the cutest thing ever.  Because even if you don't agree, it's better to just smile and node.  Don't burst this sisters bubble, K?

And because she is a hoot.  Here is a movie of Gergana explaining a game we were playing earlier.  Her English is getting really good, I'm so proud of her.

5 comments:

  1. She is indeed the cutest thing ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm..adorable! I love her accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. " CHEESE " THAT MADE MY BURST OUT LAUGHING !!!!!! I REALLY want TO MEET her !!! And you of corse !!!!!SHE IS SOOOO DARN A D O R A B L E !!!!! And all of YOUR sisters ARE B E A U T I F U L !!!!! YOU are just G O R G E O U S & B E A U T I F U L !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed moms picture ! That is my youngest sister

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design