Jun 13, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Gergana!

June 13th.  It finally came! Gergana turned TEN!

Because it has been a long and exhausting day [and week!] I am heading to bed.
But here are some pictures and movies from the day.
Gergana's first birthday at home!
And if you haven't noticed, Gergana has a new hair-do!  I'm in love.  
Way to much cute for one child!
These two are 11 months apart in age.
So for the next month we have two ten year old in the house!


[Gergana and her friends got a bunch of toys stuck in the tree.  Many times over.]
[This boy has been apart of our 'family' for a long time now.  He is here most days.  It wasn't until after Gergana was home that we realized that him and G share a birthday!  He stopped by this afternoon and they swapped birthday presents.]






Cake!






Happy 10th Birthday Gergana!  I love you so very much!!
I'm so thankful I get to be your sister!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Gergana!! You are beautiful, and so very loved!!

    And Joanna, look at her smile and pose for the camera! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design