Sep 1, 2012

Beautiful Things


December

"All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

January

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us


February

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You


March

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

April

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us


June

You make me new, You are making me new
You make me new, You are making me new

July

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us"


August




7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful.. I LOVE the braids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO with Sarah! SHE IS GORGEOUS !!! Oh Joanna are you lucky !!! I would LOVE to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I love the July picture ! She is so cute in that one ! Say hi to her please!!

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness, this makes me so happy. It is truly amazing how much she has blossomed and grown! (Wow, God!) Plus, her braids are just the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that song! And I love her! She is so stinkin beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that last picture... just stunning! So great to see her blossoming in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do something like this every 6 months.
    <3 Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design