Sep 30, 2012

Take the first step

“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” 
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Photobucket

Sometimes you just need to step.  You can't think about what you are doing.  You just have to do it.
The process might be hard.  But the end result will be as sweet as toddlers with kittens.

And believe me, that is very sweet.

Thankful for this opportunity to step.  
Thankful that God doesn't allow my fear to drown out my passion.

3 comments:

  1. You're reading mail. That is exactly what God is asking of us right now. It's scary, but a good scary. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so so adorable!! Praying for you everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design