Sep 19, 2012

Two pirate girls

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today our local library had a program for the kids that was pirate themed.  The little girls love all the programs the library puts on so they were excited to go to this one.  The usual programs are fun, but this one was extra special because it was pirate themed!  And all good pirate themed days need to include a pirate costume.  Is it just me, or do they make a cute pair of pirates?  Oh they kill me with their cuteness.

Love the costumes.  Loves these girls.  
Love the three hours of peace we got while they were gone.

3 comments:

  1. Yes they do make cute pirates!! They are adorable!!! Joanna I wish I had them they look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design