Oct 23, 2012

a short update - still in PA!

This is going to be SHORT.  Why?  Because I really don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said from the last trip (See what a typical day looks like for us.) + I'm tired + I need to wash my feet + I have a piece of chocolate calling my name!   But basically I just wanted to let you all know that the parent are safely back in Eastern Europe as of today and have already gotten a ton of paperwork done.  We are hoping it will be a short trip!  I am safely moved back into their home here in PA.  So odd to be moved back in after packing up all my stuff to go home (which I didn't end up doing but rather stayed on here).  I would really love some prayers that we could finish strong.  I'm feeling very inadequate for this job at the moment.  I'm guessing jumping into someone else's 6 kids can do that to you.  But I feel myself slipping mentally and I don't like it!  I cannot lose my calm voice or else we all will dieeeee.

And with that said I'm going to go eat choclate and brush my teeth.  Maybe not in that order...
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Joanna. Watching six kids is a hard task but God chose you to be a part of this families story and I know that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design