Oct 11, 2012

just words

The kids woke up early today.  Really early.  And they woke up fighting and grumpy.  Not a good combination.  Hopefully tomorrow morning will start a little later.  I usually can't function with less then 8 hours of sleep and here I am getting about 6.5 hours.  I have never wished I was a coffee drinker more in my life.

And now all this talk about sleep (or lack of sleep) is making me extra tired.  So I'm going to officially make this the shortest blog post ever.  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. You do know that it's never too late to start drinking coffee, right? Just start with a double-double and pretty soon you'll be guzzling that midnight black liquid gold just like nature intended.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design