Oct 24, 2012

Middle of the week

Wednesday.  I love it.  Because that means we are half way through the week.
And it's nap time right now.  Which means we are half way through the day.  Happy sigh.
Photobucket
The 1 & 3 year old are napping. 
The 4 year old is 'resting' on the couch. And the 5,10 & 11 year old are watching Free Willy.

We are on our own again today.  It makes my job a little harder to not have anyone in the house helping me.  But at the same time being on our own takes a bit of the pressure off of us all. So we are sitting back and chilling.  Trying to keep the air light and little people calm!  Thank you all for the prayers!  Happy middle of the week!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!! Have fun while you can & maybe we could skype
    while they nap tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design