Oct 24, 2012

Shaving cream fun

After naps this afternoon some friends came and took the three oldest boys for the afternoon/evening.  That left me with only the three little ones to play with.  Man, can I just say how easy three kids are to entertain after watching all six?  Since it was a super nice day out (hello summer weather once again!) I decided it was a perfect time to break out the shaving cream once again.  We started out on paper plates but quickly abandoned them when the wind picked up.  I was curious what Rachel would do with the shaving cream since she hadn't played with it yet.  Nathan and Rebekah both have played with it in the bath before and liked it.  But Nathan didn't really want to touch it last time.  But surprise, surprise.  This is how our play progressed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They loved it.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. I did shaving cream with my students today too! Always fun (for most of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! :) Have you tried food coloring to add some color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas !! You should check pinterest to see if there is any other ideas.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you should do is have it be whipped cream ,then they could eat it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design