Nov 11, 2012

They made a difference.

These people?  They rock.  
Thank you for your donation towards Kanani!

Brenda.
angel tree child: Miles

Lydia.
guardian angel child: Giselle

Pamela.
angel tree child: Emmitt

Melissa.
angel tree child: Finley

Rebecca.
child: Yelena

Chantal.
child: Kolya


Photobucket
Want to be added to the above list?
Want to give your blog and/or your angel tree child some extra exposure? 

If you have donated towards Kanani during angel tree please let me know and I will add your name, blog link and angel tree/guardian angel child to the list!  

If you would like to gain a little exposure for your own child or blog please head on over to Kanani's profile and drop a few dollars in the bucket.  Then come back here and let me know.  I would love to be able to help each other out!

And remember, with a $35 donation ($27 going towards Kanani and the rest going towards shipping costs) you will get a beautiful photo Christmas ornament of Kanani.  Makes an awesome Christmas present!  Win/win.


 (scroll down and look for Kanani's picture)


3 comments:

  1. Donated. My AT baby is Finely!http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=Finley Thanks for the exposure!Finley also has an auction going on! Here's the link to that!https://www.facebook.com/AuctionForFallonFinley?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna go donate what I can right now :)Wish I could give enough to break all these kids out!(You can find Yelena's button/link on my page.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that Kanani is not in my album on facebook, so I will add her there too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design