Dec 6, 2012

Date with Abigail

While everyone else was at their various kid clubs and youth programs, we sneaked away.  Our destination?  The local coffee shop.  Tucked away in the corner by the fake fireplace.  We sipped our shared smoothie and played two games of Clue Jr.  

-"Why do you have to keep growing up?  Please stop and stay 6 forever!" 
- "I can't!"  
-"Why?"  
-"I don't know!"

Sadly, sister genuinely doesn't know how to stop growing.  She is getting so big.  I will cry when her front teeth grow in.  She is my only blond headed sibling.  And I love her for that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
People who don't hang out with their little siblings are missing out.
Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn adorable !!! Tell your sister happy one year with family ( the other sister not the one in the pictures ) for me !!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design