Jan 14, 2013

It was my birthday

Yesterday was my birthday (yay me!) and all though I got many amazing birthday wishes through out the day, this was by far my favorite one I received. Sent all the way from Pennsylvania.  The sweet darlings I spent so much time with.  Oh how I miss them.  They are great and oh so adorable.  Even the big boys, sorry Z and J, it's true!  Thankful for the many days and nights I got to spend taking care of them!


You can read more about the time I spent with these children (minus the newest brother) here: Collins family.

1 comment:

  1. Aww!!! That's soo sweet!!!

    Happy Belated Birthday friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design