Jan 11, 2013

The great big picture post of Christmas 2012

If you are not related to me this may be a tad boring.  If you are related, read on.

We drove 33 hours there.  Visited.  Reunited.  Introduced Gergana.  Saw Aunts, Uncles, Cousins  Grandparents...all people we hadn't see in years.  Then we got the flu.  We got better.  Visited some more.  and drove another 33 hours home.  Fun times.

Pictures.  I basically picked these with my eyes closed.  Don't expect anything fancy...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Family: let me know if you are looking for or need a specific picture and I'll send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design