Jan 23, 2013

Treasure

edit-A family has committed to Daniel!

This child is a treasure.  I have no words.  Why does he still wait?  Day after day.  He is growing older.  No longer a preschooler but a boy. He is turning 8 in May and his chances of adoption keep growing smaller. Not many people want to adopt 8 year old boys. Why? I have no idea. I'm literally out of words. He already has $2,500 in his grant fund. All I have left is to beg. Please, someone, anyone choose Daniel. He has waited long enough. Just do it. I can't stand this any longer.

He is a treasure. Whatever family steps up to bring him home will be blessed a hundred x over.
 photo aDanielalbum_zpsfb0867b7.jpg
I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
Isaiah 45:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design