Mar 4, 2013

The reality [part three] || Reece's Rainbow waiting child

If you haven't already, go read these previous two posts.
-The reality
-The reality [part two]

-------------------------
This BBC documentary really hits home.  It shows the reality children like Kanani face in her country.  In those institutions. It's heart breaking.  It makes me sick.  It's reality.  This documentary does not mention Kanani, and this institution is not her institution.  It isn't even located close to wear she is living existing.  But the similarities are there.  It's worth watching.


http://reecesrainbow.org/40592/kanani

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You have done an incredible
    job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    My web page: michael kors chain tote

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design