Mar 25, 2013

The waiting phase

Waiting for passports. Waiting for things to become official. Waiting for babies to finish growing. Waiting for the house to sell. Waiting for supper.

Waiting seems to be the new normal in this family.  The waiting phase itself is boring and frustrating. But at the same time I know that all the waiting will soon be over and then there will be no stopping the changes happening all around me. It's like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff just dying to dive over the edge, but there is something holding me back.  "not yet.  It isn't time JUST YET". Does that make sense? 

So I wait.

Excited.  A little nervous.  Ready. Oh so ready.  But choosing to enjoy this waiting phase. Because there really is no rushing things. Believe me, I've tried.
 photo IMGP3503-1_zps2eedfc48.jpg
[proof that waiting phases do end eventually...]

1 comment:

  1. I need to know what happened with the coin flip. Will I be happy? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design