Sep 8, 2013

Entering a new [and very different] season of life

It's official.

Life is changing and it looks so very different than I ever thought it would.

Since I was 15 the longest amount of time I have spent at home without leaving the country has been 9 months.  9 whole months.  So to admit that I have officially entered a 'normal Canadian life' makes me want to cry and run away. Moving out.  Paying rent.  College.  This is what most people do, right?  It's normal...a natural progression in life people say.  It feels so foreign to me.  Not that it's bad or hard, It's just not where I want to be when there is so much to be done out there.

It's a balancing act.
What I have experienced these last couple of years vs. this new life.

 Despite that there are also good parts.  I'm so very blessed.  I'm excited for this year and God has put me in a place with many opportunities.  I couldn't have asked for a better situation and it will be tons of fun.
 photo IMG_20130830_120851_zps0f848f94.jpg
I have no idea what is going to happen next.  Or what is going to happen with the dreams inside my head.  That is kind of exciting and scary at the same time.

It should be an interesting year.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect song...the lyrics say it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you, rest in this season and you will find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((hugs))))

    I don't know what your future holds, but I am so very thankful for you Joanna!!

    Hang in there-- I am excited to watch your future unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest in Him. He has big plans for you!

    Btw, just when are you starting that college thing? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design