Sep 12, 2013

Job interview tomorrow

Let's just take a moment to go crazy over this baby nephew...
 photo IMG_20130910_201957_zpse5403f42.jpg
[via. instagram]
Now that that's out of our systems lets move on.

I'm gone.  Packed up. Kissed my family goodbye and drove away.  5 hours later and I'm in my new city, in my new bedroom [which is a mess by the way].  I've ran errands and un-packed.  And tomorrow morning I have a job interview.

It's crazy how quickly life can change.
 photo IMG_20130911_174255_zps1c2f3dda.jpg
[via. instagram]
Prayers that tomorrows interview will go well and that it will be clear if this job is a good match for me would be appreciated.  Thanks everyone for being patient as I transition into this new season of life!

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design