Oct 18, 2013

Welcoming baby nephew #2

After being on 'high alert' for over a week, several false alarms and a roller coaster ride of a pregnancy.  I got the phone call while at work 

"She's at the hospital.  Baby is coming".

It was another hour before I could make my way back towards the city.  I may have made the commute back a little faster than it should have been.  *oops*  I detoured by my place to grab my camera and then it was on to the hospital. 

The next 3 hours were spent watching mind numbing TV.  outside this sign.
 photo IMG_20131016_192151_zps46a68d3f.jpg
Quicker than we all thought, he was here.

And we are all smitten.  And exhausted.  And a tiny bit consumed. 
 photo IMGP8236_zpsa1f602ad.jpg
Welcome to the world Asher. 
 photo IMG_20131018_115958_zps77fc4b7e.jpg
Congratulations Joylynn and Josh.  You made a good one.

So blessed to now be the Auntie of three beautiful babies.  

2 comments:

  1. He's adorable!!! Love the hair on that kid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, look at that hair!!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design