Nov 22, 2013

Sexy "Christianity"

A few weeks ago an article popped up in my newsfeed on facebook (thanks Rebekah!) and I was intrigued.  The more I read it the more I loved it.  He is spot on.

“is the sense of abandon I have for Jesus costing me anything, or actually just making me more popular in the eyes of the people who I would like to be perceived by as more popular?” If at the end of the day I was kicked out of my family, homeless, friendless, moneyless, and hated… would Jesus still be enough? Because Sexy Christianity feels pretty good until someone throws a stone at you… or starts a thread of gossip about you… or sends you hate mail… or bullies your kid. "

Really the whole article is so very thought provoking and more than worth the read.

Go check it out: http://kyledonn.com/blog/sexy-christianity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design