Apr 3, 2014

Yes it's true, I'm heading back to Uganda!

I didn't expect this.  I didn't plan it.

But it's happening.  I'm going back.

I'm a big ball of emotions over this. One minutes I'm praying for the time to go faster between now and leaving, and the next minute I'm wishing for a way out (which happens before every trip I go on).  Like I said, a big ball of emotions.  However I know for sure that God opened this door.  My job is to just be obedient and follow.  Even when I don't really understand all the details and reasons.

So in 40 days I'm taking off. I'll be spending the next couple of months working with Abide Family Center (check them out, they are awesome) and I'm super excited to be on the other end of orphan care, working to keep at risk families together in the first place. I'll be back in Canada the beginning of August.

So consider yourself warned Uganda, I'm coming back for you!

 photo IMGP5531.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wow Joanna! I'll definitely be praying for you, I can't wait to see what God does through you in this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out Abide Family Centre, wow, you're right, they are awesome! Seems like such a perfect fit for you Joanna and I'm sure you will learn a lot and will certainly be a real blessing to them as well. I will be praying for you as you are there that God would continue to prepare you for all that lies ahead... I love watching His plan unfold! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design