May 6, 2014

Playing soccer in the snow


Sometimes timing works out perfectly.

This weekend my schedule opened up.  And it happened to open up perfectly around a soccer tournament. So after a quick whirlwind road trip I found myself sitting on the side of a soccer field huddled under a pile of blankets.  It was freezing.  And the snow dumped on us.

I spent more time commuting on the road than anything else.

But it was worth it.  Because family will always be worth it.  Making it to one of her soccer games before I leave the country was priceless.  She's a champ.  And I'm so glad she's mine.

 photo IMG_0611-1_zpsddca4582.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design