Nov 6, 2014

I wasn't going to say this


I wan't planning on writing this. Not at all (believe me!).  But circumstances beyond my control have left me several steps behind these last couple of months.  And now I'm left scratching my head trying to figure out how to make this all work.  How to make ends meet.

So I'm just going to put this out there because people have been asking.  If you want to support me I won't say no....


Right now I'm putting every $$ I earn into buying travel insurance (about $700 for the full year) and a return ticket home (Estimating about $1000).  Once I have that taken care of I can start saving money for my monthly expenses in Uganda ($400-$500/month).  I leave in exactly two months!
I know the money will show up somewhere.  Right now I'm hopping it's from extra shifts at work although that isn't looking likely. I know I will be on that plane in January,  I just don't know how.
For the time being I'll work and sell my extra stuff along with praying and trusting.
It's a winning combination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Your thoughts and opinions and questions and everything in between. Drop me a note!

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design